Javaland, Adopt-a-JSR and other goodies

aalmiray
Administrator
Hello everyone,

Some of the EG members will be onsite during Javaland (http://www.javaland.eu/javaland-2015/) in late March. There will be a 2 day Hackergarten (http://hackergarten.net/) where we can get early feedback from attendees on the things we have discussed so far.

We can also get help from the Adopt-A-JSR initiative. We'll get in touch with the LJC during Javaland too.

There will be other Hackergarten and conference opportunities too. So if you're attending a conference within the next 6 months and see any of the Expert Group members in the roster, please come by and say hi.

Cheers

Re: Javaland, Adopt-a-JSR and other goodies

mipa
Will there be a special meeting place or informal event for people interested in the future of JavaFX at the JavaLand Conference? I'll be there from monday evening till wednesday evening.
Michael

Re: Javaland, Adopt-a-JSR and other goodies

aalmiray
Administrator
The Hackergarten is a good place to start :-)
I'll be there Tuesday and Wednesday, discussing JSR377, Griffon, Enzo, JideFX, GlazedLists and other goodies.

Cheers,
Andres