JavaOne SF

otaviojava

Hi Andreo, do you mind to share the presentation that you did on JavaOne?
I believe this can be the first step to the first commits e review in the API.

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Re: JavaOne SF

aalmiray
Administrator
Hi Otavio,

I'm finally back from holidays. Will post the slides plus shortly.

Cheers,
Andres

Re: JavaOne SF

aalmiray
Administrator
Slides are finally available at the JavaOne site. Will post the initial API at our repository later.

Cheers,
Andres

Re: JavaOne SF

Hendrik Ebbers
do you have a link?

Re: JavaOne SF

Hendrik Ebbers

Re: JavaOne SF

otaviojava
Ok.
I created a PR looking for this presentation.
I believe it will be a first step to discuss the API.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 9:05 AM, Hendrik [via jsr377-api] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can find the slides here: https://published-rs.lanyonevents.com/published/oracleus2015/sessionsFiles/4001/CON3523_Almiray-javaone_CON3523_jsr377.pdf

http://jsr377-api.40747.n7.nabble.com/JavaOne-SF-tp161p165.html
To start a new topic under jsr377-api, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from jsr377-api, click here.
NAML

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Re: JavaOne SF

aalmiray