JSR377 Website and sources

aalmiray
Administrator
Hello everyone,

The first bits for the JSR377 are now available at

    https://github.com/jsr377/site

The site itself is visible at

    http://jsr377.github.io/site/

We'll have to come up with a better domain name, plus logo, icons and some colors too ;-)
As noted in the README, the site is baked using JBake and the syntax of choice is Asciidoc (via Asciidoctor), which happens to be the same syntax we'll use for writing the documentation.

If you're note familiar with Asciidoc(tor) yet then please have a look at

    http://asciidoctor.org/docs/asciidoc-writers-guide/
    http://asciidoctor.org/docs/user-manual/

The format is quite easy to follow. Once we add cool features such as diagrams, pdf generation, source code snippets you'll see how good this format is for writing tech documents.

Found a typo? Missing some info? Fork away and send us a PR ;-)

Cheers,
Andres