JSR at GuiGarage & logo

Hendrik Ebbers
Hi,
I posted a quick overview of the JSR: http://www.guigarage.com/2014/12/desktopembedded-application-api-jsr/

Once we have some content I will add a special category / subsite to guigarage about the JSR.

In addition I started to work on a logo for the JSR. My idea is a "UI engine":

what do you think?

Re: JSR at GuiGarage & logo

aalmiray
Administrator
Hi Hendrik,

That's a good first draft though I worry there's too much detail on it. The logo may log too blurry when scaled down. Ideally we'd like to use the logo in several places where a small icon is required (48x48px, perhaps 32x32px), thus a simplified version may be needed.

A much more detailed version could be used for banners though.

Cheers,
Andres

Re: JSR at GuiGarage & logo

Hendrik Ebbers
I'm with you :)
The post was more about the general idea of an engine as logo. I liked the idea and started to create a vector image. If we would use this idea someone with more experience must create a final version.