Current Status

aalmiray
Administrator
Hello everyone,

I wanted to share with you the current status of JSR377.
As you may have noticed the JSR is now listed at https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=377; even though it's marked as Active it has not been greenlighted by the JCP EC yet. The vote is expected to happen the first week of February.

In the meantime, we're still collecting information to update the JSR's page to facilitate the EC's vote in our favor. Also, Expert Group membership is ongoing. Nominations should be posted at https://jcp.org/en/jsr/egnom. Please be aware that you must be a JCP member (or be an employee of a company listed as JCP member) and have signed the JSPA in order to qualify for EG membership.

Looking forward to a great JSR and collaborating with you all.

Cheers,
Andres

Re: Current Status

Hendrik Ebbers
your link doesn't work because of the ;
Here is the correct link: https://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=377

Re: Current Status

Hendrik Ebbers
aalmiray wrote
In the meantime, we're still collecting information to update the JSR's page to facilitate the EC's vote in our favor.
Any special ideas what we can do here?